Lift with reduced pit and headroom
- Pit and headroom have reduced dimensions compared to standard lifts.
- The lift complies with the EN 81-21 harmonised standard, especially aimed at new lifts in existing buildings.
- The installation has been purposely designed to fully exploit the stairwell of existing buildings.
- The hydraulic unit, the control panel and power supply and lighting switches are contained in a reduced dimension cabinet, instead of a brick room.
- The machinery is contained in a small cabinet with following dimensions (950 mm W x 400 mm D x 1850 mm H) which can be easily dismantled.
- The lift is provided with all the necessary safety devices in order to guarantee an easy and safety maintenance.
- The installation is subject to the fulfilment of 2.2 Annex I of Lift Directive 95/16/EC, if prove that the free spaces required by the EN 81-2 harmonised standard in pit and/or headroom cannot be achieved.
- The iron shaft structure is 40 mm thick.